Work With Me
You might think that
if you could just make more money in your business, everything would be great.
when we dig deeper and discuss what matters to you and what you really want, you might discover what you really want is time, freedom, security, and more enjoyment out of life. However, in order to achieve those things, you need to have
a business that can financially support what you want consistently.
I want to help you!
This is why I start by looking at the numbers. I figure out what you need, then I come up with a practical way to get it. You want a certain amount of income to take care of yourself and others, as well as support your future goals. We decide together which actions you need to take.
As a business strategist, I offer strategic business planning, business consulting & development, business coaching and advising, management accounting, and CFO advisory services.
I will help you work through decisions by brainstorming ideas you normally wouldn’t think of, offering my perspective and insight.
Every business is different, every owner unique.
There are no general templates, or the same strategy or system I use for my clients. Once we determine your priorities and what matters to you, I make thoughtful and practical recommendations for moving forward, and we work together to create a plan that is best for you. Once I understand what’s driving you, and we’re both clear on your needs, we create a custom plan that’s designed to get you results.
Topics I typically discuss with my clients include:
Financial Goals and Analysis
Marketing and Sales
Three-Month Strategic Business Consulting
You started your business to make money doing what you’re really good at. That doesn’t mean you need to be an expert at every aspect of your business to be successful. Especially when it comes to the financial aspects of running and growing a business. And if you’re doing this alone without a trusted expert to guide your decisions, it can be challenging. With a focus on strategic business planning, advising, coaching, and consulting, I help you analyze the current state of your business and define your future goals.
- Determine the areas you want to focus on
- Create a plan that shows what you can expect to earn in sales and income over the next year or two
- Identify the actionable tasks necessary to achieve your goals
- Agree on a budget for saving money, and for investing in business growth
- Assess and improve your business operations
- Grow your team and delegate responsibilities accordingly
As your Business Strategist, I will be an experienced thought partner who you can trust and depend on for support, guidance, and direction. As an entrepreneur myself, I understand you, your business, and your needs, and help you feel confident that you are making the right decisions in your business. My specific recommendations will help you manage the day-to-day operations of your business, as well as how to achieve your goals.
- An in-depth questionnaire to clarify what is and isn’t working in your business
- A two-hour strategy call to establish a foundation for your goals
- Three months of weekly one-hour calls
- “Full support” availability via Slack and email
- Support and guidance through the plan implementation
You’ll feel confident knowing you have a steady cash flow, clarity on how many clients you will need to achieve that amount, and the necessary data to choose what actions to take next for continued business growth.
Get a custom quote specific to your business needs.
CFO advisory services are available for all of my clients on full-support plans. They are a combination of management accounting, strategic planning, and financial strategy that can help small business owners project sales, have better pricing, balance inconsistent cash flow, and feel confident making decisions for the future growth of your business.
One Day Intensive
Not everyone is looking for the ongoing commitment of a 3-month, full support and implementation consulting package. You might be the type of business owner who’s ready to sit down, build a plan of action, and run with it on your own or with your own team. If you’re ready to get started, this One Day Intensive could be perfect for your needs. I help you determine where to focus your efforts to get the biggest results, while putting together the framework of a strategically designed action plan to take your business to the next level.
- A revenue plan and pricing strategy for higher profits
- A growth plan to expand your business and build your team
- A marketing strategy that aligns with your ideal market and niche
- An operations plan to manage the day-to-day more effectively
- A time and resource plan so you can spend more time doing what you love
After you book your session, you will receive a questionnaire (within 2-3 days) to complete prior to our meeting. This will help both of us prepare for our day so we know where to focus our energy, and make the best use of our time together.
- Discuss your short-term and long-term goals
- Work together to build an action-oriented plan to achieve those goals.
- Develop a fully customized plan for you and your business
- Detailed instruction with steps to take over the next several months to a year
Big strategy and big results in one day
We will focus on what matters most to you, which may include revenue generation, scaling, expanding your team, offering new services, branching out into new markets, as well as operating more efficiently, effectively and/or more profitably.
By the end of the day you will have a plan in hand telling you exactly what to do to go from where you are now to desired results.
One Day Intensives are full-day sessions, include post-meeting follow-up and a summary report.
$1800 per session
Revenue Strategy Session
Are you putting in the time, yet not reaping the financial rewards from your business as you had hoped?
A Revenue Strategy Session may be just what you need to get back on the path to increased profitability. You will leave our half-day session with a step-by-step, customized revenue plan based on achieving your desired financial goals.
- Updating your pricing and offerings
- Re-evaluating your niche and/or market
- Development of new client packages
- Creating a pricing system for client proposals
- Transition to a new pricing model.
- Create pricing for service-based, scalable products
I will help you determine what steps to take next in your business, whether it’s increasing prices, creating a niche, or launching a brand new revenue stream, and I’ll teach you how to do it successfully.
- Offerings that align with your annual revenue goals
- Clarity on your pricing and offers so sales will come naturally
- A detailed action plan with realistic implementation strategies
- Confidence that your pricing is optimized to be profitable for you, yet realistic for your target market
Once you book your Revenue Strategy Session, you will receive a questionnaire (within 2-3 days) to complete prior to our meeting. This will help both of us prepare for the meeting so we know where to focus our energy and make the best use of our time together.
- A detailed revenue plan
- Updated Pricing Structure with new pricing, updated offerings, and a new pricing model
- An Implementation Plan – guidance on how to communicate your new prices to clients.
- A Summary Report outlining all of the above
- A Follow-Up Meeting to check-in on progress
By the end of the session, you’ll know what to offer, how to present it to clients, how much to charge for each service and/or product, along with a detailed action plan and the strategies needed to implement it successfully.
Revenue Strategy Sessions are half-day sessions and include post-meeting follow-up and a summary report.
$950 per session