Work With Me
You might think that
if you could just make more money in your business, everything would be great.
when we dig deeper and discuss what matters to you and what you really want, you might discover what you really want is time, freedom, security, and more enjoyment out of life. However, in order to achieve those things, you need to have
a business that can financially support what you want consistently.
I want to help you!
This is why I start by looking at the numbers. I figure out what you need, then I come up with a practical way to get it. You want a certain amount of income to take care of yourself and others, as well as support your future goals. We work together to figure out the actions you need to take to make it happen.
As a business strategist, I offer strategic business planning, business consulting & development, business coaching and advising, management accounting, and CFO advisory services.
I will help you work through decisions by brainstorming ideas you normally wouldn’t think of, offering my perspective and insight.
Every business is different, every owner unique.
There are no general templates, or the same strategy or system I use for my clients. Once we determine your priorities and what matters to you, I make thoughtful and practical recommendations for moving forward, and we work together to create a plan that is best for you. Once I understand what’s driving you, and we’re both clear on your needs, we create a custom plan that’s designed to get you results.
Topics I typically discuss with my clients include:
Financial Goals and Analysis
Marketing and Sales
Strategic Business Consulting
You started your business to make money doing what you’re really good at. That doesn’t mean you need to be an expert at every aspect of your business to be successful. Especially when it comes to the financial aspects of running and growing a business. And if you’re doing this alone without a trusted expert to guide your decisions, it can be challenging. With a focus on strategic business planning, advising, coaching, and consulting, I help you analyze the current state of your business and define your future goals.
- Determine the areas you want to focus on
- Create a plan that shows what you can expect to earn in sales and income over the next year or two
- Identify the actionable tasks necessary to achieve your goals
- Agree on a budget for saving money, and for investing in business growth
- Assess and improve your business operations
- Grow your team and delegate responsibilities accordingly
As your Business Strategist, I will be an experienced thought partner who you can trust and depend on for support, guidance, and direction. As an entrepreneur myself, I understand you, your business, and your needs, and help you feel confident that you are making the right decisions in your business. My specific recommendations will help you manage the day-to-day operations of your business, as well as how to achieve your goals.
- A two-hour kickoff call to establish a foundation for your goals
- Three months of weekly one-hour calls
- “Full support” availability via Slack, Voxer, phone, and email
- Review of relevant business materials such as financial statements, bookkeeping records, workflows, and more.
- A custom plan that works with your needs, priorities, and goals.
You’ll feel confident knowing you have a steady cash flow, clarity on how many clients you will need to achieve that amount, and the necessary data to choose what actions to take next for continued business growth.
Plans start at $6ooo. Get a custom quote specific to your business needs.
CFO advisory services are available to my clients on full-support plans at no additional fee. These services are a combination of strategic planning and financial strategy that can help small business owners project sales, have better pricing, balance inconsistent cash flow, and feel confident making decisions for the future growth of your business.
CFO accounting services are also available to clients on full-support plans for an additional fee. See details below.
CFO Accounting Services
CFO accounting services are a great option if you’re looking for services that combine business strategy with the creation of supporting documents. This would include creating budgets, sales projections, revenue plans and cash flow analyses, as well as designing worksheets to use for pricing client proposals.
These services are offered to full-time clients for an additional fee. They are also available for one-time projects, but with limited availability.
- A growth plan to expand your business and build your team
- An annual budget to help you reduce spending and increase profitability
- Cash flow, balance sheet, and profit + loss analysis to help you better understand your financial situation
- Sales projections for 1-3 years to help you scale your business
- A pricing worksheet you can use for pricing client proposals, making the process much more efficient
For full-time clients these services can be integrated into your strategic business consulting package (3, 6, or 12 months) for an additional investment.
For project-based clients we begin with a two-hour kickoff meeting to discuss the details of the project, expectations, timeline, and delivery. After I have had time to gather and review the materials provided by the client, we will have a second meeting to review the materials and make sure I have what I need to get started.
While I work on the project we will remain in communication for any questions that may arise. Once the project is complete, we will meet once again for the presentation of the final project.
Projects start at $2500. Schedule a discovery call to get a custom quote for your business needs.
Revenue Strategy Session
Are you putting in the time, yet not reaping the financial rewards from your business as you had hoped?
A Revenue Strategy Session may be just what you need to get back on the path to increased profitability. You will leave our half-day session with a step-by-step, customized revenue plan based on achieving your desired financial goals.
- Updating your pricing and offerings
- Re-evaluating your niche and/or market
- Development of new client packages
- Creating a pricing system for client proposals
- Transition to a new pricing model.
- Create pricing for service-based, scalable products
I will help you determine what steps to take next in your business, whether it’s increasing prices, creating a niche, or launching a brand new revenue stream, and I’ll teach you how to do it successfully.
- Offerings that align with your annual revenue goals
- Clarity on your pricing and offers so sales will come naturally
- A detailed action plan with realistic implementation strategies
- Confidence that your pricing is optimized to be profitable for you, yet realistic for your target market
Once you book your Revenue Strategy Session, you will receive a questionnaire (within 2-3 days) to complete prior to our meeting. This will help both of us prepare for the meeting so we know where to focus our energy and make the best use of our time together.
- A detailed revenue plan
- Updated Pricing Structure with new pricing, updated offerings, and a new pricing model
- An Implementation Plan – guidance on how to communicate your new prices to clients.
By the end of the session, you’ll know what to offer, how to present it to clients, how much to charge for each service and/or product, along with a detailed action plan and the strategies needed to implement it successfully.
Revenue Strategy Sessions are half-day sessions (three hours) and are offered at either 10am or 1pm on Mondays. Availability is limited. Schedule a Discovery Call to learn more.
$1295 per session