Work With Me
You might think that
if you could just make more money in your business, everything would be great.
when we dig deeper you might discover what you really want is time, freedom, security, and more enjoyment out of life. However, in order to achieve those things, you need to have
a business that can financially support what you want consistently.
I want to help you!
This is why I start by looking at the numbers. I figure out what you need, then I come up with a practical way to get it. Whether you want a certain amount of income to take care of yourself and your team, or a business that is more enjoyable to run, we work together to figure out the actions you need to take to make it happen.
After working together, you’ll have a solid understanding of the state of your business, the information you need to make informed business decisions for future growth, and the confidence to take the actions needed to achieve your goals.
Want to learn how I can help you? Book a no-obligation Discovery Call with me today.
Every business is different, every owner unique.
I take the time to get to know you and your business. Once we determine your priorities and what matters to you, I analyze your business to determine what’s working and what needs to change so that your actions align with achieving your goals. I make thoughtful and practical recommendations for moving forward, and we work together to create a plan that’s designed to get you results.
Topics I typically discuss with my clients include:
Financial Goals and Analysis
Strategic Business Consulting
My clients get results because of the level of service I provide, which includes taking the time to get to know you and your business, as well as your goals. After a thorough review and analysis of both your operations and finances, I’ll give you specific recommendations for both improving your business and achieving your goals.
- Comprehensive Business Review
- Determining (Identifying) Goals
- Review and Analysis of Finance + Operations
- Updating Pricing + Services
- Creating Financial Projections and Reports
- Creating a Strategic Plan
- Making Specific Recommendations for Moving the Business Forward
There are many benefits to working together, here are just a few of those benefits…
- A financial review will help you assess performance, identify issues and areas for improvement, and guide you in making decisions for moving the business forward
- Sales forecasting and projections will help you better understand your clients’ purchasing behavior, and provide insight into future revenue trends
- A financial plan designed to reduce costs, optimize cash flow, and increase sales and profitability
- You will have updated pricing and offerings that align with your revenue goals
- You’ll have a budget to help you save money, and invest in future business growth
- An operations plan to improve systems and procedures in your business
- You’ll know how to best grow your team and delegate responsibilities accordingly
We work together for a period of six (6) months, in which time I will help you make better, more-informed business decisions, create a detailed plan and strategy for moving your business forward, and support you throughout the implementation process.
Each New Client Plan includes:
- Kickoff Meeting (1.5-2 hrs)
- Strategic Planning Meeting (1.5-2 hrs)
- Monthly Meetings (1 hour each)
- Ongoing Support via email, Voxer and/or Slack
- Available for meetings with your accountant, CPA, OBM, VA or bookkeeper
We begin with a Kickoff Meeting, giving you the opportunity to share the details of your business, where you are now, and where you want to go. We’ll talk about goals and what you’re hoping to achieve by working together.
Two weeks later we’ll meet again for a Strategic Planning Meeting. We’ll get started laying out the framework of your strategic plan, and we’ll get more into the details of your operations and finances. We’ll discuss budgeting, sales, delegating, and pricing among other topics.
Over the next five months we will meet monthly. In between our meetings I will be working on creating your strategic plan, and the components that go with it. Doing a thorough review and analysis of your business, creating financial projections and reports, a new budget, and a new pricing plan for your services as well as creating a custom pricing template for client proposals (if applicable).
Each month we will complete one to several components of the strategic plan, and I will be there to support you throughout the implementation of each component. Clients have access to this support via Voxer, email or Slack (depending on client preference).
Our work together will be a combination of business consulting, CFO advisory services, management accounting services, and the creation and implementation of a strategic plan.
After the initial six month period, clients have the option to continue working with me through maintenance plans, if space is available.
Every business is different, therefore the work involved is too. Schedule a no-obligation Discovery Call to get a custom quote specific to your business needs. Happy to chat about your needs and see if working together makes sense for both of us. If not, I’m always happy to make recommendations for other possible resources who could help you.
Because of the level of service I provide for my clients, I take a very limited number of clients at one time. I book several months in advance.
If you’re considering working together, it’s best to schedule a Discovery Call sooner rather than later so you can get on my schedule when space becomes available.
Business Accounting Services
Most small business owners don’t have the resources to hire a full-time CFO or in-house accountant. Yet these financial experts can provide much needed services that are invaluable to the success of a business.
This is why I provide project-based accounting services for small business owners. These services are used to help business owners with financial business planning, sales forecasting, reducing costs, improving cash flow, and maximizing profit margins in order to make better business decisions.
- Sales Trends + Analysis
- Financial Forecasting + Projections
- Budgeting + Financial Planning
- Product Costing
- Pricing for Retail and Wholesale Products
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Margin + Cost Analysis (Product/Retail Businesses)
- Custom Pricing Templates
- A growth plan to expand your business and build your team
- An annual budget to help you reduce spending and save for future growth
- Product pricing that covers the costs of running your business and creates desirable profit margins
- Sales projections and forecasting to help you improve cash flow and increase profitability
- A thorough understanding of the financial aspects of your business so you can make informed decisions and feel confident about the direction of your business
We begin with a two-hour kickoff meeting to discuss the details of the project, expectations, timeline, and delivery. After I have had time to gather and review the materials provided by the client, we will have a second meeting to review the materials and make sure I have what I need to get started.
While I work on the project we will remain in communication for any questions that may arise. Once the project is complete, we will meet once again to go through the results of the project, with a presentation of the materials and how to use them moving forward.
Schedule a discovery call to get a custom quote specific to your business needs.
Revenue Strategy Session
Are you putting in the time, yet not reaping the financial rewards from your business as you had hoped?
A Revenue Strategy Session may be just what you need to get back on the path to increased profitability. You will leave this half-day session with a step-by-step, customized plan based on achieving your desired goals.
- Updating your pricing and offerings
- Re-evaluating your niche and/or market
- Creating new client packages
- Developing a pricing system for client proposals
- Determining your ideal annual revenue goal with an action-oriented business plan to achieve it.
I will help you determine what steps to take next in your business, whether it’s increasing prices, creating a niche, or launching a brand new revenue stream, and I’ll teach you how to do it successfully.
Please note these sessions are specifically for service-based businesses. If you own a product-based business, revenue strategy is offered through consulting plans and/or project-based accounting services. Please schedule a discovery call to learn more.
- An annual revenue goal, with pricing and offerings that align with achieving it
- New pricing for your services that is optimized to be profitable for you, yet realistic for your target market
- A strategy that will help you feel prepared for any sales call and more likely to attract your ideal clients
- A follow-up call (3 months post-session) to check in on progress
After our session, you’ll know what to offer, how to present it to potential clients, how much to charge for your services, guidance on pricing custom proposals, and a detailed action plan with the strategies needed to implement it successfully.
Each Revenue Strategy Session includes the following:
- Pre-Session Questionnaire
- Half-Day Session (3 hrs.) to dive deep into your business and develop a solid plan
- Follow-Up Call (30 min.) three months later to check-in on progress!
Once you book your Revenue Strategy Session, you will receive a questionnaire (within 2-3 days) to complete prior to our meeting. This will help both of us prepare for the meeting so we know where to focus our energy and make the best use of our time together.
Revenue Strategy Sessions are half-day sessions (three hours). You can book your session below. Please note, availability is limited so book early.