Let's Work Together
I work with small business owner who create
exceptional, one-of-a-kind experiences for their clients. Their commitment to excellence sets them apart in their industry. They combine their artistic taste and love of craft and design with their entrepreneurial spirit. My clients work within creative and experience-driven industries, such as events, hospitality, and design.
What My Clients Want...
To streamline their operations and grow their business in an effective, efficient, and profitable way.
Do you feel overwhelmed trying to manage the day-to-day in your business while keeping clients happy and working to raise revenue?
Are you struggling to pay yourself better, and do you dream of having a small team that can help you delegate more work so you can focus on the big picture?
Would you like guidance on managing and growing your business more effectively and efficiently while increasing profitability?
I’ve been helping small business owners like you achieve these goals for years, and I’d love to help you do the same.
I offer several ways to work with me, which include Revenue Strategy Sessions, a One-Day Business Intensive, or three months of Strategic Business Consulting.
Every business is different, every owner unique.
I take the time to get to know you and your business. Once we determine your priorities and what matters to you, I analyze your business to determine what’s working and what needs to change so that your actions align with achieving your goals. I make thoughtful and practical recommendations for moving forward, and we work together to create a plan designed to get you results.
Topics I typically discuss with my clients include:
Financial Goals and Profitability
Strategic Business Consulting
Strategic Business Consulting services are designed to help you boost revenue and profitability, optimize work processes, delegate tasks effectively, and provide insightful analysis that creates confident decision-making.
Together we’ll build a strategic business plan designed to get you results and give you the support and guidance you need to implement it.
- Increase revenue and profitability by adjusting pricing for services
- Improve efficiency and align services with client needs through updated offerings
- Delegate work efficiently and gain more free time through an operations plan
- Build and manage a successful team with a clear plan for growth
- Develop a system to create custom proposals faster and easier
- Our work together is for 3 months.
- Goals and priorities for the next 6-12 months are identified through a preliminary questionnaire and during our kickoff meeting, ensuring a clear direction for the future.
- Each component of your business, including finances, marketing, operations, systems, and clientele, is analyzed for strengths and weaknesses, and recommendations for improvement are made, providing a comprehensive analysis.
- A strategic plan is created with specific action steps for each component, giving you a clear roadmap.
- You will receive support and guidance as you implement the plan, with additional access to me through email and Voxer support.
- Meetings are held via Zoom.
- Additional support is available at the end of the three months if you desire to continue.
Consulting plans start at $6,000.
Financial Reports: Managing your finances can be daunting, especially when creating financial reports beyond the typical profit and loss statement or balance sheet. That’s why I offer a range of customized financial reports and tools to help you with better financial business planning. Please let me know if you’d like to learn more.
One-Day Business Intensive
With a One-Day Business Intensive, we work together to create a strategic plan outlining specific steps to achieve your goals. Whether you want to increase revenue, grow your team, or develop a system for pricing custom client proposals, by the end of the day, you will have a detailed plan to help you meet your goals easily.
Here’s what’s possible from a One-Day Business Intensive:
- New revenue goal to achieve personal and business financial goals
- Pricing for services to increase revenue and profitability
- Updated services and offerings to work more efficiently and better align with client needs
- Operations plan for delegating work and gaining more free time
- Plan for building and managing a successful team
- System for pricing custom proposals faster and easier
Before we meet, I will provide you with a questionnaire to help us set the foundation and agenda for the day. We will then meet for a day of learning, strategizing, and planning. Our day will begin at 9 am and conclude between 4-5 pm. We will start with reviewing and analyzing your business, including finances, operations, marketing, and clientele services. This discovery assessment will lay the foundation for the strategic plan.
We will then build your strategy by discussing what’s working in your business, what needs to change, and how to capitalize on your strengths and talents. You’ll leave with a detailed action-oriented plan, including the steps to take over the next 3-6 months to achieve your goals.
You will also receive a follow-up call three months later to check your progress.
Sessions are limited, so book early!
After your One-Day Business Intensive, you will have the option to continue working with me for ongoing support and guidance as you implement your plan. Please note these consulting plans are an additional investment.
Revenue Strategy Session
A Revenue Strategy Session is designed for service businesses to help them maximize their revenue potential. The session provides expert guidance and a blueprint for unlocking profit potential and boosting revenue growth. It is a highly valuable tool for businesses looking to increase their revenue and stay competitive.
- A clear understanding of your ideal annual revenue goal and how to achieve it through pricing and offerings that align with it.
- Pricing optimized for profitability while remaining realistic for your target market.
- A well-defined pricing strategy that will increase your chances of attracting your ideal clients.
- Client packages that are specifically tailored to your niche and market.
- A detailed action plan with strategies you can implement successfully and a follow-up call three months post-session to check on progress.
Are you looking to update your pricing and offerings for your service-based business? Or are you considering re-evaluating your niche and market, creating new client packages, or developing a pricing system for client proposals?
Whatever your goals, I can help you determine the necessary steps to take and teach you how to execute them successfully.
Our Revenue Strategy Session will provide you with the following:
- An annual revenue goal
- Optimized pricing for your target market
- A strategy to prepare for implementing your new pricing and service offerings
- A detailed action plan to ensure success.
This session includes a pre-session questionnaire, a half-day (3-hour) deep-dive into your business, and a follow-up call three months later to check progress.
Sessions are limited, so book early!
Note: If you own a product-based business, revenue strategy is offered through consulting plans or custom projects. Please schedule a free consultation to learn more.
Revenue Strategy Sessions focus on pricing, revenue, and profitability. For guidance on other aspects of your business, such as team growth, operations improvement, or new marketing strategies, choose the One-Day Business Intensive.